You want to use the Lending CCP? Here you will find all necessary information on how to connect to our offering.
The participants of the Lending CCP must be able to
- Have Eurex Clearing CCP connectivity in place as defined in the Eurex Clearing connection agreement. The existing CCP infrastructure can be re-used.
- Send and receive loan transactions to/from one of the Third Party Flow Provider.
- Handle responses from the Third Party Flow Provider platform.
- Process reports from the Eurex Clearing CCP system and Third Party Flow Provider
- Access the Tri-Party Collateral Agent environment — Clearstream Banking Luxemburg (CBL), BNY Mellon (BNYM) or Euroclear Bank (EOC) for Clearing Members will utilize loans against non-cash collateral.
Depending on the desired Third Party Flow Provider (EquiLend, Pirum and/or Eurex Repo F7 SecLend Market), Lending CCP participants have to fulfill the following pre-conditions.
Specific requirements on the connectivity to EquiLend:
- Connectivity to EquiLend
- Usage of the EquiLend service
Specific requirements on the connectivity to Pirum:
- Connectivity to Pirum
- Usage of Pirum's Real-Time Service
- Processing of marks and returns components within the Real-Time Service
For member specific admission and connectivity requirements please contact Pirum Systems.
Specific requirements on the connectivity to Eurex Repo F7 SecLend Market:
- Admission as participant to Eurex Repo F7 SecLend Market
- System connectivity to Eurex Repo F7 SecLend Market