The EURO STOXX 50® Index, EURO STOXX® Banks Index and STOXX® Europe 600 Index Futures have, for over 20 years, provided liquid and effective access to the European financial landscape. These products are available for trading from from 08:10 SGT / 01:10 CET.
Eurex collaborated with Market Strategist Russell Rhoads to develop a research paper on how investors could apply various trading strategies to these European benchmark futures in the different time zones.
Join us for this webcast as the author and industry experts discuss the following key points:
- What are the key drivers of risk in European markets this year and how should investors position their portfolios to manage these risks?
- What is the past performance and volatility of the EURO STOXX® Banks, STOXX® Europe 600, and EURO STOXX 50® indexes?
- What are the key characteristics of the futures on these indexes?
- What trading strategies can be applied to these products?
- How can market participants benefit from trading these products in the various time zones?
Date: Tuesday, 05 Dec 2023
Time: 17:00 SGT/HKT, 10:00 CET
- Russell Rhoads, PhD, CFA, Associate Clinical Professor, Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
- Olivier D’Assier, Head of Applied Research APAC, Axioma
- Kris Hopkins, Head of Buyside Asia and Middle East, Equity Index Sales, Eurex