ESG development highlights:
Strong volume growth with four record highs in our ESG derivatives:
1. Daily traded contracts over 202K
2. Monthly traded contracts over 595K
3. Quarterly traded contracts over 806K
4. Month-end capital volume open interest at 5.5 billion EUR
STOXX® EUROPE 600 ESG-X futures (FSEG) remains the most traded contract with 375K lots in December 2021 and:
1. ESG derivatives development from February 2019 to December 2021
2. December 2021 statistics of all Eurex ESG products
3. Active members in all ESG products
4. STOXX® EUROPE 600 ESG-X futures (FSEG) account structure development (monthly)
5. STOXX® EUROPE 600 ESG-X futures (FSEG) off-book / on-book monthly structure development
6. Share ratio in % of the STOXX® EUROPE 600 ESG-X (FSEG) vs. STOXX® EUROPE 600 (FXXP)
Please find the details on individual ESG products presentations below:
The market status window is an indication regarding the current technical availability of the trading system. It indicates whether news board messages regarding current technical issues of the trading system have been published or will be published shortly.
We strongly recommend not to take any decisions based on the indications in the market status window but to always check the production news board for comprehensive information on an incident.
An instant update of the Market Status requires an enabled up-to date Java™ version within the browser.