With Eurex circular 082/17, Eurex Deutschland and Eurex Zürich (collectively: the Eurex Exchanges) have announced the redesign of Eurex Market-Making in the context of MiFID II, effective January 2018. This circular contains information on the changes with respect to the following topics:
1. Introduction of Regulatory Market-Making (RMM)
2. Introduction of Eurex Liquidity Provider Framework
3. Relationship between Regulatory Market-Making and Liquidity Provisioning
4. Introduction of Market Conditions
5. Introduction of Requirements and Incentives for Liquidity Providers for quotation under Stressed Market Conditions.
The items under 1. and 4. will be introduced on 3 January 2018, subject to approval of the Exchange Council of Eurex Deutschland and the Board of Directors of Eurex Zürich AG and the competent authorities.
The items under 2. and 5. will be introduced on 1 January 2018.
The respective parameters of the models as well as the rebate levels will be announced at a later stage.
Market Status ⓘ
The market status window is an indication regarding the current technical availability of the trading system. It indicates whether news board messages regarding current technical issues of the trading system have been published or will be published shortly.
We strongly recommend not to take any decisions based on the indications in the market status window but to always check the production news board for comprehensive information on an incident.
An instant update of the Market Status requires an enabled up-to date Java™ version within the browser.