(section 2.6 Eurex Trading Conditions)
(1) Orders and quotes relating to the same instrument or combined instrument may, in case they could immediately be executed against each other, neither be entered knowingly by an Exchange Participant (a cross trade) nor pursuant to a prior understanding by two different Exchange Participants (a pre-arranged trade), unless the conditions according to Paragraph 3 have been fulfilled. The same shall apply for the entry of orders as part of a quote.
(2) An Exchange Participant may submit a description of his internal and external links to the EDP system of Eurex Deutschland to the Market Surveillance Office of Eurex Deutschland with a view to a decision on whether the Exchange Participant acted knowingly within the meaning of Paragraph 1. The details of the specifications of the description of the IT linkage pursuant to Sentence 1 shall be determined by the Surveillance Office of Eurex Deutschland in agreement with the Management Board of Eurex Deutschland.
(3) A cross trade or a pre-arranged trade is admissible if a participant in a cross-trade or a pre-arranged trade, prior to entering his order or quote into the EDP system of Eurex Deutschland, announces his intention to execute a corresponding number of contracts as cross-trades or pre-arranged trades in the order book (“cross request”). The order or quote giving rise to the cross trade or pre-arranged trade must be entered one second at the earliest and 61 seconds at the latest with regard to Money Market Futures contracts, Fixed Income Futures contracts, options on Money Market Futures contracts and options on Fixed Income Futures contracts, respectively 31 seconds at the latest with regard to all other futures and option contracts after having entered the cross request. The purchasing Exchange Participant shall bear the responsibility for compliance with the content of the cross request entry. Entering a cross request without subsequently entering the respective order or quote is not admissible.
(4) Paragraphs 1 and 3 shall not apply to transactions consummated during the netting process in an auction (Number 1.4 Paragraphs 2 and Paragraph 3).
(5) Paragraph 1 shall apply mutatis mutandis to other behaviour constituting evasion of this regulation.