Building on our track record as the first-mover in electronic trading, the T7 trading architecture, developed by Deutsche Börse Group, is set to revolutionize the way traders and investors access market opportunities worldwide. T7 is a powerful state-of-the-art trading platform. Cutting-edge technology delivers ultra-low latency, robustness and safe handling of very high throughput.
- Streamlined processing and reporting
- Improved functionality, including enhanced calendar spreads and packs & bundles
- Significantly reduced time-to-market for introducing new products and features
- A more flexible schedule for software upgrades
- The T7 platform can be used by minor trading participants which trade purely manually (Eurex Trader GUI) and by absolut low latency-affin trading participants with the latest technology (e.g. ETI, CoLo 2.0 und Partition Specific Gateways)
Today the T7 trading system is used by the following exchanges for derivatives trading:
- European Energy Exchange (EEX)
and for cash trading:
- Frankfurt Stock Exchange (trading venue Xetra®)
- Vienna Stock Exchange (WBAG)
Eurex and Xetra trading participants benefit from synergies resulting from the alignment on a common technology for the trading of derivative and cash products, and a harmonised interface landscape.
The latest news on T7 will be kept up to date here on the website.
Market Data Decoding and Analysis Tool for T7
The tool was designed to support you in the development and troubleshooting of your market data and reference data applications. It supports various Eurex Exchange T7 data streams and makes use of FAST protocol.